At CuboAi, cloud computing continues to allow us to modernize and consolidate AI computing, IT infrastructure, automate workloads, and pursue next-generation innovation. To continue this transformation, we’re looking for an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in the strategy, design, development, and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud. The ideal candidate is experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp of emerging technologies, platforms, tools, and applications, and ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. Extensive knowledge of application design, cloud maintenance, and advanced industry knowledge is key to keeping us on the cutting edge.
【What will you do】
• Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build, and deploy cloud applications at the direction of the team, including large-scale data processing, API server, cloud-based AI computing, and advanced technologies
• Participate in all aspects of the application development life cycle for GCP solutions, including planning, requirements, documentation, development, testing, and quality assurance
• Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures
• Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
• Employ exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to see and solve issues before they affect business productivity
• Aware of cloud cost and spending every cent on cutting edge