1. Manage commercialization projects of the Group’s new products and services on global basis;
2. Liaise with internal departments for product roadmap and product launch time line and provide them with market feedback from time to time;
3. Liaise with external partners, together with other relevant internal departments, in case of licensing (inbound and outbound) and business cooperation;
4. Originate / manage commercial collaborations with domestic and overseas business partners including negotiations and structuring for such transactions;
5. Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and client leads. Carry out feasibility study on targeted markets including competitive landscape analysis, market positioning and brand building;
6. Formulate business strategies and oversee the launch of new products. Work with other internal departments in areas of business development, advertising and promotion campaigns, targeted customer group identification and acquisitions, product training, sales management and after sale support;
7. Monitor progress of business and operations of the joint ventures and collaboration projects with partners globally.